benefits of Google Analytics for a small business

 Google Analytics lets you see how many people visited your website. It also lets you see who left your website (bounced out) and why. Google Analytics tool will show you which pages have a high bounce rate and which pages are performing well. It helps you understand the impression you make on your customer. This gives you the opportunity to change a anything that doesn’t work eg: design layout or content
 Google Analytics lets you see your users geographical location and this is really important for understanding your customer and their needs. Knowing the location of your users helps you design specific marketing campaigns and set goals for that area.
 Segmenting your market is clearer and easier when you use Google Ananytics. By using its Advanced Segments, you can learn a lot of things about your users and determine how and which ones to target in the right way that will appeal to them.
You can drive more value and personalise your ads and campaigns by using your traffic's data to create specific product/campaigns for each of your segments.
In order to attract and retain traffic, you need to be visible on Google search engines. You normally have to be high on the rankings to gain the attentionto drive your product or service. Relevant keywords and search terms embedded in your URLs help you get there. 
This is where Google Analytics can help you. It can show you which keywords attract the most visitors. It gives you a straight breakdown of which queries are bringing users to your website and to which part of it. You can use specific keywords to get the best results.
For example, if you are a Yoga Studio company and you sell Yoga classes simply using the keyword 'yoga' is not going to give you much attention but a more specific keyword like 'strengthen through stretch' will do a much better job at driving traffic to your product.
 Google Analytics also allows you to have some insight into your competitor's traffic. You can use this for your benefit. You can see and compare how many visitors you are gaining compared to your competitor.
 You can then proceed to look out what they are doing differently or better and change your site to be more like theirs in terms of useful content, design etc.









 
By MWK

Comments

  1. Great article, concise and covers a lot of information about the different tools available within Google Analytics. Being able to learn so much about where visitors to my ads are based is really helpful to know as this will allow me to direct different ads to different locations.
    The example of how to use keyboards to improve traffic to your product was specifically helpful. Its great to read an article that demystifies Google Analytics. Its great to know that I can also look at my competitors traffic and how I can compare my own traffic to see where I can make improvements in how I approach advertising and marketing campaigns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    Thanks for providing a comprehensive insight into the benefits of Google Analytics for a small business. As a small business owner myself, I found this extremely useful. I now know the reasons why implementing Google Analytics will be key for me to get the most out of my website. I will be able to optimise my content to drive traffic and performance.

    Thanks,
    Orna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Great blog post. I found this post to be very interesting & provided a huge amount of new information on digital marketing that I have not seen in other posts.
    Can you recommend any other sites or blogs which offers further information? Particularly on how digital marketing can benefit the wellness industry. What are the main challenges do you think that I will identify as I begin to incorporate these elements into my Business? Is there a financial impact as this is something I will need to know before incorporating theses aspects into my business.
    Thanks
    Rachel Collins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog really insightful read, I want to learn more about GA and I will definitely follow up on the points you published. It’s all about optimising the content on your website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great writing, really interesting article

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post
    great tips and some excellent takeaways and food for thought.

    Caitriona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, really informative about the benefits of using Google Analytics for small businesses. I will definitely look into using Google Analytics for my own business.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, really informative about the benefits of using Google Analytics for small businesses. Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Running a paid Ad Campaign

Benefits of Using Social Media Marketing for the wellness industry: